Practice

I used a range of techniques for my film. Some where more effective than others as it turned out. The first technique i tried was scratching into the found footage. I really liked the illustrative element that it gave to the film. I then tried painting on top of blank film, and it came out on the projector really well! The techniques that didn’t work as well as i’d hoped was painting with nail polish, freezing the film (didn’t do anything) and burying it. Even though the buried film did come out with some cool patterns, i’d hoped the original film would still be in tact but it couldn’t been seen through the projector. Overall, i think i have enough good results to create my 60 second film piece.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s